1
Blame me or say whatever you want but I will never be ashamed to say that finally, I do have to get own a Playstation Portable (PSP). Prior to its release more or less 8 years ago, this moment for me means a lot in my gaming career. While others are abandoning their PSP for PSVita, me? I’m still on the exploring mode. One of the reasons I bought PSP is to play a Grand Theft Auto (GTA) (My Top 1 favorite game of all time) an exclusive game for the PSP which are (Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories). Although these games were ported to PS2, I’d rather chose the PSP, first of all, it’s handheld and can bring with you anytime anywhere, can play music & video, can view photos, and browse the internet, all you could ask for. Choosing what to buy was a hard choice. I wanted both PSP and Nintendo Dual Screen (NDS) (The King of Handhelds). Long before that, I did a lot of research what handheld should I buy and what specific model. But due to lack of budget to buy both in one go, I stick to PSP since I’d never played PSP games especially GTA where in NDS, I was able to play games like Pokemon (My Top 5 favorite game of all time). Well, thanks to the emulators for that.

The PSP is my first gaming machine (both handheld & console included). I’d never had a chance to have GBA’s, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, etc… All I have was this semi obsolete laptop & desktop to play games with. I always wanted to buy all the consoles and handhelds but because of short resources, I can’t. You can imagine my envy towards others. I always believe I was born to be a gamer. Years may pass and pass, but someday I’ll own all of them. It’s never too late to have one.

Post a Comment

 
Top