0
Lately, I’ve been watching a lot of movies. Movies like Battle: Los Angeles, Skyline, Battleship, Prometheus, District 9, among others. But I can’t help thinking about it, why all of the sudden, there are a lot of alien invasion related movies? Is it just trending or popular in Hollywood, or there is something else?


You know what? I think we are being brainwashed. Those movies are a warning for us, or we are just being prepared for something. And yes, I do admit and I conclude that Extra Terrestrial being exists and in the near future they will come to visit us.

Doomsday, Armageddon, Judgment Day, End of the world, for most people, these event will someday occur and it is inevitable for us to avoid it. Some even say it will happen on December 21, 2012, which was the end of the Mayan Calendar. For a long time, I believe this event has some truth to it. I believe that on that fateful day, an Extra Terrestrial being will come.

Recently, I just read an article about the SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence), an independent non-commercial organization. They said that 3 Giant Spaceships are heading towards Earth. The largest one of them is 240 KM wide. At present, the objects are beyond the orbit of Pluto. According to them, the objects are nothing but Extra Terrestrial Spaceships and the ship will reach Earth in December 2012. The date of the supposed space contact with Extra Terrestrial civilization brings up thoughts about the Mayan Calendar which ends on December 21, 2012.

Is this just coincidence? I think NO, just like I said, the Mayans were correct and of all the theory about Mayan, I do believe that on that day their Gods will come back. After all, the Mayans believe that their Gods came from the stars. As for their goal, I have no idea. I do hope it’s for the good of mankind. But if they decided to invade us, then I’m very sorry to say these, because we won’t have any chance at all fighting them. Do you really think that malevolent beings travelling light-years through space would use traditional “weapons” to fight us? Of course not, we can’t even travel to Mars, how do you expect and ET Civilization with technology that can travel light-years? Plus, if they actually wanted to kills us, we’d already be dead. It’s like comparing a Caveman using only fist versus Modern human with powerful weapon and Hi-Tech gadgets. And yes, we are that Caveman. Nevertheless, mankind only begins to explore space. We are just newcomers in this huge and unexplored world. Many believe that there are many other civilizations in space besides our own civilization. But others still refuse to believe that someday an ET will come and make contact with us. And that is the height of human arrogance, just because we can’t do it, someone who is above us can’t do it too.

In the end, am I just over thinking? Or just exaggerating myself? And by the way, in case you notice, I am not crazy. Hahaha. I’m just curious, that is all about it. But, whether these events will happen or not on December 21, 2012. One fact remains, THEY will come and if they do. I hope I’m still around, because that fateful day will become a turning point of human history for good or bad. And I want to take part of it. So, if I were you guys, WATCH THE SKIES!!!


Disclaimer. The photo used were not mine. Photo were taken from the movie titled Skyline.

Post a Comment

 
Top