2
For some reason, this day marks a significant period of my life as a gamer. Why? Because for the first time I've played a seventh generation video game console (Xbox360) after almost 7 years prior to its release and first time too playing a motion sensing game (Kinect). But hey, you couldn't blame me. I always wanted to play all the games in each different console but I couldn't. It's because I don’t have the resources yet to buy one, even rent or borrow. All I have now is just a scrappy laptop with games that are in lined with the sixth generation consoles. Thanks to emulators, I was able to play some Nintendo Dual Screen (NDS), Game Boy Advance (GBA) games and some classic game consoles like the Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES).

Anyway, I was just passing by in a certain place in the capital town of our province, and lo and behold, I saw this shop (I don’t remember its name). And oh my, it was a freaking video game renting shop exclusive only for XBOX360 with Kinect. Though I’m a little bit disappointed at first because I was hoping that they had GTA IV (which is my favorite video game series of all time), so I scan the games that are available, then I pick a game called “The Gunstringer” which requires Kinect to play and I don’t even know this darn game. But WHO CARES! It’s my chance to play and you bet I will. And then the rest was history.

At last! Here I am writing this blog about it. It was fun and kinda exhausting playing it standing for hours. Haha. But one thing’s for sure though, I’ll be back. 
Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

Post a Comment

  1. yo Dave... the shop is called Kinex Game Zone... http://www.facebook.com/kinex.gamezone

    ReplyDelete

 
Top